1. Tai food is delish. . . as is tai iced tea
2. Sometimes I have to tell Husband what I want. He can't read my mind
3. Forever21 already sold out of my favorite pink skirt before I could buy one.
My summer wardrobe is officially ruined
4. My friend Maria makes the best dang bread. With three ingredients
5. Back massages are a sixth love language for Husband. It's like my magic wand
6. I need to start a blog series to record date night. Not because it will be a real hit with the folks,
but rather so that we can always remember
7. By putting time into learning to resolve conflict in these early days of marrige,
we are laying a precious foundation for a long satisfying relationship
8. I am officially ready for spring
9. Choose to use intimacy in marriage as the incredibly valuable asset it is
instead of a tool for manipulation
and oh yeah.
10. Sometimes you should curb your impulsive desire to remove the
ugly paneling on your bedroom walls
or else you mind find something like this underneath:
Happy Monday Lovelies!