5. Sunday afternoon european-style picnics with friends are darn near able to cure any problem you may have in life. As do rotisserie chickens, lemonade and the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
4. I figured out that I can make a spring-style scarf from fabric I bought while visiting seester in Mexico. And to make it even better. . . I did it in less than ten minutes while rushing out the door to church.
3. My friend Maria makes the best artesian bread in the grand 'ole USofA. Maybe if we all get on our hands and knees and beg profusely, she will share the recipe on her blog?! *groveling as we speak type
2. After holding out for months, I finally broke down and went to Barnes and Noble to read the ravingly reviewed Hunger Games. *because I'm too cheap to actually buy it
Why the heck did I wait so long?! My plan is to go there everyday after bus and read straight through, then convince Hubs to take me to the midnight showing on the 23rd.
1. I really just love this boy. . . Heart.and.Soul. Now, hustle your little bums to the nearest piano and pound out chopsticks while belting out Heart and soul, I fell in love with you, heart and soul. . .
Then find your boy and kiss 'em on the lips so hard to make his head swim.
- - -
Happy Happy Monday to you, Lovelies!
Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who have already joined the World's Biggest Girl party. My heart has been deeply touched by your real true life stories. Hugs all around.
Don't forget to join in, if you haven't already.
Read more here.